Apply to join our team today at campsummittx.campbrainstaff.com
Camp Summit is a residential or “sleep away” camp for children and adults with disabilities (ages 6-99). During weeklong camp sessions, campers are offered a wide variety of traditional camp activities in our barrier-free environment including swimming, archery, ropes course, arts & crafts, sports & games, and more! Many of our staff are college students pursuing fields of human interest, education, special education, special needs, etc. Staff members live in the cabins with the campers during their one-week stay.
- Planning and leading activities that enhance the camper experience and promote personal growth.
- Will have the opportunity to be cross-trained to lead multiple activities throughout the summer. These can include challenge course, lifeguarding, archery, fishing, arts & crafts, sports & games, music, and nature.
- Expected to assist with camper care and fully participate as part of the cabin community.
- Previous experience leading activities is preferred, but not required. Some higher-risk activities require additional training/certifications that may be required prior to arrival at camp.
- The experience of a lifetime!
- Weekly pay rate of $350
- Communal housing
- Meals prepared for you on work days
- Up to 6 days paid time off for summer season
- Staff only swag
- Free onsite laundry
- Wifi access
- Resume basics workshop including how to share your camp experience