· Must be able to obtain or become certified in First Aid/CPR.
· Must submit health history record and examination form prior to first day of work.
· Ability to effectively interact with all people of all ages.
· Training and experience in teaching children.
· Desire and ability to work with children outdoors in varied conditions.
· Ability to relate to youth and adults in a positive manner.
· Ability to live in the rustic, communal setting of summer camp with campers and staff of all ages.
· Ability to work with all people without regard to race, age, religion, sexual orientation, or social,
ethnic and economic background.