The Business Manager provides overall leadership of customer service operations and performance of the Customer Care team, including the Council call center, customer concern tracking, resolution and reporting, customer service metrics, program registration reporting and set-up activities, membership database(s) management and service process improvement. The Business Manager compiles all SOPs for the council and makes recommendations of system and process improvement to yield greater customer satisfaction and business efficiencies. Manages vendor relations regarding office systems and supplies.
- Oversees the development of effective reporting tools to establish council benchmarks
- Serve as the Council Champion for leveraging Salesforce CRM and Looker Dashboards to make data decisions for continuous improvement in customer care and other operational efficiencies.
- Manage the front office staff and front line customer service and business processes associated with customer contact. Hires, trains and coaches customer care team in accordance of council expectations.
- Integrate CRM enhancements and changes from GSUSA into local procedures and ensure staff is trained to those changes. Ensure customer care processes are documented, continuously improved, trained to, and complied with.
- Supervise the Data Analyst in managing membership database(s), including the development and deployment of reports and metrics, and in training internal customers in the generation of functional reports. Deploy the Data Analyst to support business process improvement activities across the council. Ensure high levels of data quality.
- Prepare and administer annual department budget.
- Provide growth and training opportunities that result in improved job satisfaction and professional growth for team members.
- Ensure business processes are documented for the council, provide SOP oversight and tracking for daily operations for the council as well as manage vendors including, but not limited to business and office supply and services.
- Models behavior consistent with the Mission and purpose of Girl Scouting.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field or equivalent work experience with minimum of five years customer service experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex information with clarity to diverse audiences, and preparing and presenting reports and other written communications to council stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, high degree of accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office, internet applications, database management, and email.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines is essential
- Computer proficient in Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, email, CRM (Salesforce Preferred), and internet applications.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.