The Business Manager provides overall leadership of customer service operations and performance of the Customer Care team, including the Council call center, customer concern tracking, resolution and reporting, customer service metrics, program registration reporting and set-up activities, membership database(s) management and service process improvement. The Business Manager compiles all SOPs for the council and makes recommendations of system and process improvement to yield greater customer satisfaction and business efficiencies. Manages vendor relations regarding office systems and supplies.
- Serve as the Council Champion for leveraging Salesforce CRM and Looker Dashboards to make and implement process enhancements for continuous improvement in customer care and other operational efficiencies.
- Oversee the customer service operations including call center and council metrics to achieve customer service excellence.
- Integrate CRM enhancements and changes from GSUSA into local procedures. Document processes, distribute to relevant departments, training provided and measures department compliance of documented processes.
- Create and manage business processes and system integrations for effective council operations.
- Collaborates with the Data Analyst in managing membership database(s), including the development and deployment of reports and metrics, and in training internal customers in the generation of functional reports. Provides guidance to Data Analyst regarding business process improvement activities across the council. Ensure high levels of data quality.
- Prepare and administer annual department budget.
- Provide growth and training opportunities that result in improved job satisfaction and professional growth for team members.
- Compile council SOPs and makes recommendations of system and process improvement. Sets up a process to ensure annual review of all processes and procedures.
- Oversee customer care team and business processes associated with customer contact. Ensures SLAs directed by GSUSA regarding case management for the council are met and manages escalated customer issues and resolves in a timely manner.
- Vendor management of third party IT services, telephony, printers and council wide software contracts. Manage day to day IT needs for the council including, but not limited to software updates, staff compliance to IT related policies and procedures. Conducts quarterly business reviews with vendors.
- Obtains working knowledge of retail management software (OpSuite for example) with the expectation to manage retail operations including retail strategies and inventory.
- Performs other duties as required or assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in business-related field or equivalent work experience with minimum of five years customer service experience.
- Demonstrated written and verbal communication skills including communicating complex information with clarity to diverse audiences, and preparing and presenting reports and other written communications to council stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills, detail oriented, high degree of accuracy, and ability to multitask.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects with conflicting priorities while meeting deadlines is essential
- Computer proficient in Microsoft office, spreadsheets, databases, email, CRM (Salesforce Preferred), and internet applications.
- Ability to manage projects from ideation through execution with cross-departmental collaboration.
- Models behavior consistent with the Mission and purpose of Girl Scouting.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.