Camp Operations Specialist
Are you looking for a way to blend your skill at keeping things organized with your love of the outdoors?
Consider joining our camp team this summer in beautiful Julian, CA.
As the Camp Operations Specialist, you will support and assist with e-camp systems and all facets camp programming to create a fun camp experience for campers.
- Purchase/review camp supplies to include coordination of regular session shopping trips and places orders for supplies with approved vendors
- Assist the Photography & Social Media Specialist as needed with daily camper blog; taking and uploading camper photos; printing parent e-mails and distributing; and overall management of e-camp software
- Assist staff in moving from one assigned unit to another
- Deliver materials, food, and supplies to units and out based activities
- Inspect, repair and store camp equipment/vehicles as needed
- Coordinate and participate in delivery of luggage on change days
- Transport campers and staff as needed
- Assist with food service, dishwashing, and cleaning, as assigned
- Oversee delivery and retrieval of U.S. mail and electronic mail for campers and staff
- Maintain clear and positive written and verbal communication with all internal and external clients
- Observe all safety precautions and complies with all council health and safety rules and procedures
- Serve as a lead facilitator of archery, challenge course, or other specialized activity areas as assigned
- Supervise inventory of miscellaneous program supplies including camping equipment, t-shirts and patches and office supplies
- Perform other duties, as assigned
What’s in it for you:
- Make a difference in the lives of girls that will last for a lifetime
- Opportunity to share your passion and enjoy being out in nature
- Build lifelong friendships with the camp team
- Become the coolest and most influential person in the campers’ lives
- Gain problem solving, team building, communication, and mentoring skills
$81.00 - $91.00 daily rate. Includes Room and board and meals.
This is a temporary seasonal employment opportunity.
• Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.