· Main objective: teach feeding and care of farm animals and biblical creation along with the maintenance and care of the barnyard animals.
· To teach campers how to explore and respect God’s creation
· This activity instructor will rotate to other rotational activities daily or weekly depending on the schedule of the program coordinator plans.
o Please note: the camp staff will train anyone who is interested in all areas.
· A person who loves being outdoors
· Be physically able to handle working in the heat and sun for long periods of time.
· Is responsible for maintaining discipline at the barn yard area.
· Encourage track leaders to enforce the camp safety rules to campers
There are six activity times per day Monday – Friday
1. 9:35 AM – 10:15
2. 10:25 – 11:05
3. 11:15 - 11:55
4. 1:05 – 1:45
5. 1:55 – 2:35
6. 2:45 – 3:25 PM
· Is in charge of the cleanliness of the area including the grandstands
· Is a responsible person for all equipment to be in good working order
· Encourages campers to read the biblical view of creation
· Give each camper ample time to wash their hands with soap and water before leaving the barn area
· Encourage campers to be sensitive to the animals in their needs
· Water and feed animals on a daily basis
· Keep the animal area clean and sanitary at all times
· Be willing to help out wherever needed