Looking for RNs for Summer 2020
Camp Chi is currently looking for RN's to live and work at JCC Camp Chi this summer.
Some of the primary duties:
1. Staff the health center during the day and be available to attend to emergency needs as scheduled at night.
2. Assess campers' health care needs; use the nursing process to plan, intervene, and evaluate care.
3. Document nursing care in a timely manner.
4. Administer and document campers' prescribed medications and over-the-counter medications as needed.
5. Communicate with camp nurses, doctors, camp counselors, camp directors, and campers’ parents to maintain continuum of care.