* Exhibit strong teaching skills, good leadership ability, an outgoing personality, and the ability to work hard.
* Provide top quality instruction at all skill levels.
* Ensure campers enjoy themselves and experience success.
* Assist in organizing & supervising Intercamp Horse Shows.
* Care for the horses & petting zoo animals.
* Care for and maintain the camp's activity equipment.
* Maintain high-level safety standards.
* Keep the program area clean, neat, and organized.
* Genuinely enjoy living & working with kids on a 24-hour basis.
* Possess a good sense of humor, and the ability to laugh!
* Enforce the principles & policies, as well as the objectives & philosophy of Camp Cayuga.
* Certification in first-aid, CPR, horse first-aid, and CHA is preferred.