* Reside in cabin with male campers.
* Seeking mature individuals with high moral character, who exhibit strong teaching skills, good leadership ability, an outgoing personality, and the ability to work hard.
* Provide top quality instruction at all skill levels.
* Ensure campers enjoy themselves and experience success.
* Maintain high-level safety standards.
* Care for and maintain the camp's activity equipment.
* Keep the program area clean, neat, and organized.
* Genuinely enjoy living & working with kids on a 24-hour basis.
* Possess a good sense of humor, and the ability to laugh!
* Enforce the principles & policies, as well as the objectives & philosophy of Camp Cayuga.
* Certifications in first-aid and CPR are preferred.