Looking to have a fantastic summer at a more relaxing pace than 2020? Well look no further!
Tripp Lake Camp is looking for certified Registered Nurses (RN) or Nurse Practitioners to spend the summer at our camp in Maine. Dates: 15th June to 14th August.
Tripp Lake Camp is located in Poland, Maine. Founded in 1911, Tripp Lake is considered one of the finest girls' camps in the country. Our 7-week residential summer camp for girls ages 7 to 16 offers a broad array of team and individual sports, performing and visual arts, and outdoor living in a fun and stimulating environment. Our co-ed staff come from all over the world to spend their summer on 260 acres with a mile of shore front in beautiful Maine!
COVID-19: The safety of our staff and campers is our top priority. We have extensive plans and a multi-faceted policy to deal with the pandemic at Tripp Lake Camp. We are following the CDC and the State of Maine guidelines very carefully and keeping up to date with any changes. I would be happy to go into more details during an interview.
- Work as part of a team of 7 nurses alongside a full time physician on site and a Health Centre Manager.
- Administer daily medications
- Keep detailed medical charts for campers and staff (communicating with parents as necessary).
- Perform first aid as necessary.
- Communicating specific camper needs with staff, as appropriate.
- Accompany injured or sick campers to hospital.
- Private, en-suite, air-conditioned living quarters
- Room and Board
- Pay: $1,100.00 per week plus a travel allowance
- A lifetime of memories
- A beautiful summer in MAINE!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $1,100.00 per week
The safety of our staff and campers is our top priority. We have extensive and multi-layered plans to deal with the pandemic at camp. We are following the CDC and the State of Maine guidelines very carefully and keeping up to date with any changes.