* Provide medical, health, educational, and professional guidance.
* Maintain a healthy camp population by promoting and stressing good health habits.
* Prevent incidence and spread of disease.
* Alleviate accidents by promoting and enforcing the camp's safety and health policies.
* Provide an active presence in the camp community and interact with campers.
* Supervise sanitation and safety practices throughout the camp.
* Prepare quality reports and maintain accurate records of all injuries, illnesses, medications administered, and treatments rendered.
* 'Sick Call' takes place after each meal and again at bedtime.
* Assist in the 24-hour supervision of the Health Center.
* Work together as a team with the other nurses.
* Possess a good sense of humor, and the ability to laugh!