Looking to have a fantastic summer? Well look no further!
Tripp Lake Camp is located in Poland, Maine. Founded in 1911, Tripp Lake is considered one of the finest girls’ camps in the country. Our 7-week residential summer camp for girls ages 7 to 16 offers a broad array of team and individual sports, performing and visual arts, and outdoor living in a fun and stimulating environment. Our co-ed staff come from all over the world to spend their summer on 260 acres with a mile of shorefront in beautiful Maine!
COVID-19: The safety of our staff and campers is our top priority. We have extensive plans and a multi-faceted policy to deal with the pandemic at Tripp Lake Camp. We are following the CDC and the State of Maine guidelines very carefully and keeping up to date with any changes. I would be happy to go into more details during an interview.
* Ability to coach campers to properly and safely use equipment
* Ability to work with campers 7-16 years old
* Teach ability levels from beginner to intermediate
* Work as a member of a team within the department
* Fun, creative, energetic, adaptable, resilient and resourceful
* facilitate campers to learn teamwork and leadership techniques
* plan lessons to help campers practice teamwork, develop self-confidence and have fun doing it
* teach rock climbing and belaying techniques
* help campers navigate the ropes course
* teach campers the basics of camping (setting up a tent, making a fire, etc.)
* lead campers on overnight or day trips outside of camp
Tripp Lake Camp provides certification for our outdoor education instructors at no cost in the following areas:
· Maine Trip Leader
· Wilderness First Aid/CPR
· High Ropes/Low Ropes
* We have great facilities. We have one of the largest high and low ropes courses at a Maine summer camp plus an indoor and outdoor climbing wall. (Look on our website to see what we have on offer!)
* Room and Board
* On site laundry (no charge)
* Competitive salary for two months work+ a travel allowance
* Paid internship opportunity dependent on the criteria of your university course.
* Spend your summer by the lake and make memories that will last a lifetime!
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Pay: From $1,200.00 per month
The safety of our staff and campers is our top priority. We have extensive and multi-layered plans to deal with the pandemic at camp. We are following the CDC and the State of Maine guidelines very carefully and keeping up to date with any changes.