* Join our senior staff team and receive free tuition for your children.
* Seeking fun, enthusiastic, mature adults to join Cayuga's senior staff team, which is comprised of multi-talented individuals who are typically parents with children, professional educators, guidance counselors, teachers, and/or coaches. These individuals are our camp leaders, who set the tone for Cayuga's friendly & fun atmosphere, and are responsible for the key areas/departments of Cayuga's operation.
* This position requires high moral character, strong leadership & management skills, good teaching ability, an outgoing personality, and the ability to be organized & work hard.
* Free camp tuition for your children (Value $10,000 for 8 weeks).
* Competitive salary & travel allowance.
* Meals, lodging, and laundry service are provided.
* Nights-off and days-off are scheduled throughout the summer.
* Staff Lounge with internet access & satellite television.
* Precamp and Postcamp employment is available.
* Accept challenging responsibilities, and gain valuable lifetime rewards.
* Make a positive impact upon the lives of our campers.
* Meet children and high-caliber staff from around the world.
* Develop strong life-long friendships.
* Only 2½ hours from New York City & Philadelphia.
* Camp Cayuga is a FUN place to spend your summer!
* To learn more about your job benefits, click here.
HOW TO APPLY:
* Complete the online application at www.campcayuga.com.
* Questions? Email: email@example.com.
* We encourage you to apply.
* Seeking activity instructor positions for over 60 land & water sports offered daily.
* See Cayuga’s website for list of all positions available.