PAY = $400/weekly
1. Attend and participate in all camp programs and spiritual activities.
2. Maintain standard of cleanliness in personal grooming and in living quarters.
3. Assist with the clean-up of the total camp at the end of each session and at the conclusion of the summer.
4. Assist with other duties as needed.
Safety and Supervision
1. Assume responsibility for the supervision and direction of a group of 8-12 campers.
2. Enforce camp policies and procedures
3. Maintain the utmost level of safety for staff and campers at all times.
4. Ensure compliance with American Camping Association standards of safety and programmatic conduct at all times.
5. Coordinate and implement all program components relative to the daily schedule in a timely fashion.
1. Assume responsibility for the care and guidance of campers through all program components
2. Ensure the physical and emotional safety of campers at all times
3. Nurture the spiritual and emotional development of campers
4. Be an example of Christian living, healthy communication and relationships, and community (social) responsibility for campers.
5. Provide a structured and ordered environment that encourages campers participation.
6. Participate in all camp activities alongside campers
7. Prepare assigned duties and communicate with Tahoma Director/Assistant Director concerning any and all needs
8. Provide loving discipline consistent with camp behavior expectations.
9. Maintain a positive and loving attitude towards staff and campers.
10. Assist in the implementation of programs as assigned by the Tahoma Program Director. 11. Lead “Selah” and small group discussions with campers.
12. Assist in the operation of the Challenge Course as assigned by the Assistant Camp Administrator.
13. Participate in weekly debrief at the conclusion of each camp session. Complete weekly review and turn in to Tahoma Program Director.
14. Participate in review process and set measurable goals.
15. Assist in inventory of Tahoma program equipment and supplies at the start and finish of summer and each week. Report any damaged, lost, or missing equipment to the Tahoma Program Director.
16. Assist in weekly clean-up duties as assigned by the Tahoma Program Director.
17. Any and all other duties required to provide a consistently excellent program.