SWIM INSTRUCTORS + BOATING INSTRUCTORS + LIFEGUARDS:
* Seeking swimming instructors, lifeguards, swim team coaches, and watercraft instructors to lead multiple water sports activities.
* Waterfront Staff is comprised of pool directors, lakefront director, certified swim instructors, lifeguards, and watercraft instructors.
* Staff are required to hold American Red Cross (or equivalent) current certification in their area of expertise and/or have documented experience teaching the aquatic skills in their specialty area to children of all ages.
* Waterfront Staff are trained, evaluated, and qualified in emergency and rescue procedures by the pool and lake directors prior to the campers’ arrival.
ARC swim instruction, recreational and competitive swimming, intercamp swim meets, scuba diving clinics, water aerobics, water polo, water volleyball, water basketball, sailing, canoeing, kayaking, row boating, pedal boats, paddle boards, windsurfing, fishing, tubing, rafting trips, and polar bear club.
Swimming pool with slide on each campus; private natural stream-fed lake (13 acres) including large beach, 200’ dock, fishing dock, raft with slide, boat house, 25’ lake trampoline, 14’ floating iceberg, rolling log, and floating blanket. To see a complete list of all facilities, refer to the Facility List on our website.
* Competitive salary & travel allowance.
* Meals, lodging, and laundry service are provided.
* Staff gratuities range between $400 to $1500.
* Nights-off and days-off are scheduled throughout the summer.
* Staff lounge features internet access.
* Precamp and Postcamp employment is available.
* Meet children and high-caliber staff from around the world.
* Only 2½ hours from New York City & Philadelphia.
* Camp Cayuga is a FUN place to spend your summer!
* To learn more about your job benefits, click here.
HOW TO APPLY:
* Complete the online application at www.campcayuga.com.
* Questions? Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* We encourage you to apply.
OTHER POSITIONS:* See Cayuga’s website for list of all positions available.* Seeking activity instructor positions for over 60 land & water sports offered daily.